We would like to reassure you that your safety is paramount when you stay with us at Westergate House
In order to work with the government guidelines and minimise the risk both to you and us we have taken the following decisions
- Leave all rooms for a minimum of 72 hours between occupancy
- Reduce occupancy in the house
- Remove all non essential soft furnishings i.e. cushions and throws
- Remove all non essential information sheets and all others will be laminated in order to sanitise between guests
- Provide sanitiser stations at entry points to the property and dining room
- Remove the buffet style breakfast of cereals etc and introduce full table service
- Room only with optional continental breakfast bag has been introduced in some rooms for those who prefer.
- Socially distance tables in the dining room and when necessary introduce two sittings
- Introduce all single use toiletries and remove shared items such as dispensers and vanity kits with the exception of soap which will be sanitised between guests. Please ask if you require them.
- As always all rooms will be thoroughly cleaned then sanitised with the appropriate antiviral products
- Close the shared lounge to guests other than on request
- All afternoon tea and cake on arrival will be room service for those staying 2 nights or more.
We would appreciate your help in reducing the risks of contamination by keeping the social distance with other guests in communal areas such as the hallway and stairs and not handling any objects unnecessarily