Breakfast Supper and Snacks
at Westergate House
A good breakfast will set you up for the day ahead
Breakfast is served in our large dining room overlooking the garden with individual tables. Enjoy fresh fruit and compotes, often from our garden, yoghurt or cereals before you choose from a locally sourced Full English with local eggs supplemented from our own chickens or a lighter alternative available from Eggs benedict, Potato rosti with cheese and bacon or spinach, egg and tomato to homemade waffles, crumpets or pancakes .
Private dining for special occasions is available for 8-20 persons in our dining room or a garden barbeque. Pre ordered midweek evening suppers are available
Our local suppliers include
Weekdays 8 am to 9 am and weekends to 9.30 am
Our breakfasts are freshly cooked to order and there are some which need ordering the night before. If you have any special requirements, the more notice that we have, the better we can meet your needs.
Please pre-book supper in advance if you would like to eat here Tuesday – Thursday
Main courses are made for 2 persons to share
Bold letters denote possible allergens (some abbreviated – please ask if any queries), and vegetarian/GF options are available on request
Main Course with dessert and tea/coffee £20 Per person *************************
Cottage Pie cooked with Yorkshire Dales Meat Co Minced Beef topped with locally grown mashed potatoes (Dairy)
Homemade traditional Lasagne (G) with layers of pasta and beef or vegetables topped with a white sauce (Dairy)
Sykes House farm homemade sausages with creamy cheese mash and onion gravy (wheat)
Homemade Thai Chicken curry served with fluffy rice
Traditional Fish pie with a creamy sauce and topped with soft mashed potatoes (Dairy)
Mushroom stroganoff with rice or a vegetarian pasta bake ( Dairy)
Sykes House Farm rolled chicken breast wrapped in bacon & served with a mushroom sauce (filling tba) (dairy) (+£2)
A choice of homemade desserts will be offered on the day
You are welcome to bring your own wine
Westergate Sharing Platter for 2 – £25 per platter
- Meat – Selection of cheese, meat and pate, homemade sausage roll, crisps, pickles, salad, bread and olives.
- Fish – Selection of smoked salmon, Prawn with Marie Rose, smoked mackerel or salmon pate with breads, salad
- Vegetarian – Selection of soft and hard cheeses, hummus, crackers, courgette or cheese muffins, salad and crudités
Starter main course and dessert – £25 (with tea or coffee)
Main course and Dessert – £20.00 (with tea or coffee)
Please feel free to ask friends or family to join you. You don’t have to stay to eat here!!
We are not licensed but you are welcome to bring a bottle.
Bold letters denote possible allergens and vegetarians options are available on request
As part of the three course meal
- Homemade soup of the day served with a cheese muffin (Milk Wheat)
- Garlic mushrooms with a white wine and cream cheese sauce (milk cheese)
- Mackerel and horseradish pate with cucumber shavings and toast (fish milk wheat) +£2
- Double baked cheese soufflé (milk) with salad leaves and Yorkshire chutney from Brackenhill foods +£2
- A subtle chicken liver & brandy pate served with a crispy bacon topping & caramelized onion chutney (milk) +£2
- Homemade fishcakes with chilli coriander and lime served with a sweet chilli sauce and salad leaves +£3
- Smoked salmon mousse with melba toast, salad leaves & balsamic +£3
- Trio of fish – Mackerel Tian with smoked salmon and a seafood medley with Marie rose sauce +£4
- Melon and ginger medley or with fruits of the forest