Breakfast Supper and Snacks
at Westergate House
A good breakfast will set you up for the day ahead
Breakfast is served in our large dining room overlooking the garden with socially distanced tables. Enjoy fresh fruit, yoghurt or cereals before you choose from a locally sourced Full English with eggs from our own chickens or a lighter alternative available from Potato rosti with cheese and bacon or fried egg , eggs benedict, homemade waffles or pancakes and berries or bacon and smashed avocado.
Evening meals and snacks are available with choices ranging from cheeseboards, sandwiches, homemade pies, curries, lasagne, lamb shanks or stuffed chicken breast followed by a selection of desserts of the day.
Our local suppliers include
We now offer these on Tuesday – Thursday nights
- Starter main course and dessert – £25 (with tea or coffee)
- Main course and Dessert – £20.00 (with tea or coffee)
- Under 4 persons please choose the same main course and starter.
- If you are the first to order then we will endeavour to accommodate your personal requests otherwise we will inform you of the menu of the day when you book.
Desserts of the day will be offered at the beginning of your meal and do not need to be pre ordered.
We have combined the supper and dinner menu to give a variety of foods and price.
Please feel free to ask friends or family to join you. You don’t have to stay to eat here!! We are not licenced but you are welcome to bring a bottle.
Bold letters denote possible allergens and vegetarians options are available on request
As part of the three course meal
- Homemade soup of the day served with a cheese muffin (Milk Wheat)
- Garlic mushrooms with a white wine and cream cheese sauce (milk cheese)
- Mackerel and horseradish pate with cucumber shavings and toast (fish milk wheat) +£2
- Double baked cheese soufflé (milk) with salad leaves and Yorkshire chutney from Brackenhill foods +£2
- A subtle chicken liver & brandy pate served with a crispy bacon topping & caramelized onion chutney (milk) +£2
- Homemade fishcakes with chilli coriander and lime served with a sweet chilli sauce and salad leaves +£3
- Smoked salmon mousse with melba toast, salad leaves & balsamic +£2
- Trio of fish – Mackerel Tian with smoked salmon and a seafood medley with Marie rose sauce +£3
- Melon and ginger medley or with fruits of the forest
If you have eaten at lunchtime or arriving late you might like to order a cold snack